Solve Problems and Understand Your Dog
personalized support delivered one-on-one
Private lessons cover all sorts of topics. They are varied in content and personalized for you, your family, and your dog.
Training one-on-one, with families and in communities is a large part of my practice, and I'm glad. Working with a single group helps me find strategies that fit the realities of my client's lives, and I like helping people communicate more effectively with their dogs.
Private lessons Can Help Solve Problems
- Tough walks or problems at the dog park.
- Excessive barking.
- Help a family member communicate with the dog.
- Target leash walking or come when called.
- Guarding things, places, or people.
- Fear or anxiety when staying alone.
Make progress on what matters to you
- Helping the family get set up for their new puppy.
- Learning the basics of 'dog obedience'.
- Learning a dog sport.
- Helping your kids learn how to interact with your dog.
- Building routines that support happy and healthy canine companions.
I offer a package of 3, 1 hour lessons for $300. We usually meet once a week or every two weeks so we can tackle the issue at hand.