Dog agility is the sport of racing your dog over a series of obstacles. Its fun to do, and great exercise for you and your dog. Beginner students welcome!
We will teach all the basics including how to train our dogs to safely perform the obstacles, how to handle the dog through a course, and how the sport works.
We take 4 dogs maximum and your dog must be over 1 year of age.
THursdays AT 4:30pm or 5:30pm- 5 weeks
- Starts September 7th.
- (Next outdoor season starts April 2018).
- Outdoors rain or shine at Locarno Off Leash Park (Belmont and Trimble Ave). Dogs need some off leash control or should enroll in the indoor agility class listed below.
Saturday at 12pm
- Starts September 16th or November 4th.
- Class is 6 weeks long for 1 hour a week.
- Class held indoors at St Helen's Church on Trimble and W 8th.
- Off leash control is not required for this beginner agility program. We take beginners.
- 4 dogs max.